COVID-19 Vaccine Gono Tika Schedule in Bangladesh Published. The mission to vaccinate one crore citizens is starting from August 6 to August 12. The government has set a target of vaccinating one crore people in 6 days through a special campaign from August 8 to vaccinate more people in less time to control the infection.
Even after the end of the campaign, there are plans to give one crore people the vaccine every month under the ongoing vaccination program. As many as 50 million people will be vaccinated by next December.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Gono Tika Schedule in Bangladesh
COVID-19 Vaccine Gono Tika Schedule in Bangladesh
Director-General of the Department of Health, Professor. ABM Mohammad Khurshid Alam told Shahure.com that normal vaccination activities would resume at the end of the six-day campaign. The second dose of the vaccine will campaign again next month.
How to campaign Gono tika
Health assistants in the EPI program for vaccinating children will administer the Covid-19 vaccine during a six-day special program.
In this regard, Rabiul Islam Khokon, President of Bangladesh Health Assistants Association, told The Business Standard, “We are undergoing training on vaccination in the campaign.” There are now 15,000 health assistants in the country, they will give the vaccine. The health assistants will be assisted by family planning staff and volunteers.
With 50 percent vacancies for health assistants in the country, the manpower crisis in covid vaccination is a challenge, said the director-general of the health department.
In this regard, Dr. ABM Mohammad Khurshid Alam said, “We are worried about whether people will come to remote and affected areas to get vaccinated due to rains. However, we are targeting more centers in schools so that vaccination activities are not a problem even in the rainy season. ”
Which vaccine will be given
The Department of Health now has 55.8 million doses of Synoform, 48.35 million doses of Mordana, 50,000 doses of Pfizer and 1.3 million doses of Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccines. Under the campaign, Mordana in the city and Synoform vaccine in the village will be given.
Where, when and how to get vaccinated across the country?
- Vaccination will continue from 9 am to 3 pm every day from August 8 to 12 at the designated centers at the union and ward level.
- Women and senior citizens will get priority to get vaccinated.
- Those 18 years of age or older are specially requested to be vaccinated.
- Only women and men 50 years of age or older will be vaccinated for the first 2 hours.
- Even if you do not register online, you can get the vaccine by showing your national identity card.
- Surokkha.gov.bd : If you have registered for the Covid-19 vaccine or have been given a single dose before, go to the place of application on that earlier date and get vaccinated.
- Vaccine card collection link
- Vaccine certificate collection link
What to do after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- Wait 30 minutes at the vaccination center after receiving the vaccine.
- Tell the immunization officer if you have any physical problems after getting the vaccine.
- If you have more problems, contact the nearest health center.
Vaccines on order
How many people will be vaccinated in which division?
Dhaka division: 3.29%
ছবি- দ্য বিজনেস স্ট্যান্ডার্ড
The covid-19 vaccine will be given in which districts?
The Department of Health plans to administer 13.4 million doses of the vaccine in 15 days in 15,26 wards across 64 districts across the country, including rural areas, city corporations and municipalities.
covid 19 vaccine registration in Bangladesh, covid 19 vaccine registration Bangladesh link, covid 19 vaccine registration form bd, covid 19 vaccine registration app Bangladesh, corona vaccine registration bd website, corona vaccine registration app Bangladesh, surokkha covid vaccine, corona vaccine registration bd link.